Larsen Globalization Ltd is a recruitment company dedicated to the localization industry since 2000. We have active offices in Europe, the US and Japan with experience placing hundreds of localization professionals all over the world. We work for clients in Asia, South America, North America, Australia, Africa and throughout Europe.
For our client, a leading Language Service Provider with a global presence, we are currently looking for a full-time:
Business Development Manager China
- Identifies and prospects for new clients appropriate to marketing strategy via phone and email.
- Responds to prospective client inquiries quickly and completely, providing appropriate follow up when needed.
- Delivers presentations to new and existing clients on company’s capabilities and services.
- Sells company services to new accounts; a new client may require an additional selling effort to ensure follow–on projects.
- Sets revenue goals for existing clients based on historical data and knowledge of customer business development, compares the planned and real volume of work, identifies reasons for discrepancies and implements changes to ensure better planning.
- Identifies additional selling opportunities within existing clients.
- Ensures that pricing levels negotiated with the customer meet a corporate target profit level, and (re)negotiates contracts as appropriate.
- Assists in providing higher visibility to the company by participating in trade shows.
- Travels to prospects and new clients as necessary.
- Regularly reports to his/her manager on achieved results.
- Researches, identifies and suggests tools which may facilitate or enhance the process of building prospects or pipeline. Implementation and development of expertise in such tools.
- Trains colleagues during their induction.
- Acts as an escalation point if a client issue arises and supports resolution of same.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Excellent Chinese and very good English communication skills.
- Sales experience is necessary and minimum 3 years of consistent achievement or over achievement.
- Very good communication skill and outstanding phone skills.
- Customer-oriented skill (listening skill, ability to understand goals, general business knowledge).
- Strong organizational and administration skills.
- Flexibility and natural intelligence in responding to various customer scenarios.
- Proactive approach to work, self-starter.
- Patient, not easily discouraged , sure that consistent effort will lead to success.
- Knowledge of localization and/or test and engineering services.
- High level knowledge of commercial translation tools is a plus.
- High level knowledge of commercial testing tools is a plus.
- Knowledge of another language than English is an advantage.
- Familiar with MS Office suite.
For more information please send an English resume to email@example.com or apply online on our website.