For our customer, a leading Localization Service Provider with a global presence, we are looking for a:
Sales Executive based in Tokyo
- Identifying and exploring new translation sales opportunities in Japan.
- Liaison, coordination and communication with local/regional/global decision makers.
- Meet potential clients through local networking circles and referrals from other offices.
- Develop relationships and explore possible requirements for translation sales and language related services.
- Responsible for calling on and closing sales with new and existing customers, including cold calling an direct marketing activities.
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and all other matters related to revenue generation.
- Manage sales across assigned territory to reach and exceeds sales target.
- Networking in the local /foreign business communities through Chambers of Commerce, Business Networking Circles/Associations, etc.
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with decision makers.
- Liaison with existing clients for contractual matters, including invoicing and renewals.
- Monitoring general client satisfaction with services provided. Accountable for client satisfaction throughout the lifecycle of a project.
- Solicit additional business and penetrate existing accounts to increases sales of services.
- Work closely with the production team to prepare proposals, submit quotations and process proposals.
- Understand the competitive landscape.
- Analyze successes and market shares and prepare reports to management on competitiveness.
- Report on competitive activities and trends, industry trends and pricing.
- Creation of targeted sales materials.
- Organize marketing events.
- Develop and coordinate sales mailings and presentations.
- Represent company at industry events and attend sales events in assigned verticals to generate leads.
- Bilingual in English and Japanese.
- Previous experience in sales of translation/localization services highly desirable.
- Knowledge and experience in life sciences and the corporate sector is a plus.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions.
- Can work in a flexible, fast-paced, team environment.
- Familiarity with MS Office.
- Must be independent, self-motivated and able to work and report to management remotely.
- Strong social networking skills required.
- Active and organized approach to building and maintaining professional relationships.
- Understanding of translation solutions in relation to customers' business is highly desirable but training can be provided.
If you are interested please send your resume in English and Japanese to email@example.com or apply online on our website.