Larsen Globalization Ltd is a recruitment company dedicated to the localization industry since 2000. We have active offices in Europe, the US and Japan with experience placing hundreds of localization professionals all over the world. We work for clients in Asia, South America, North America, Africa, Australia and throughout Europe.
For our customer, a global leader in globalization consulting, translation, localization and technology services, we are currently looking for a:
Business Development Director Japan (Tokyo based)
- Make contact with new and existing clients to develop and maintain the healthy working relationship.
- Bring in new accounts outside regular lead management.
- Work with the program directors and project managers to create account plans, quotes and ensure that administrative details are handled efficiently and effectively.
- Create and update sales plans and projections for clients.
- Track yearly projections for clients.
- Attend industry events, as required.
- Work in a global team defining the underlying value proposition and service offerings for existing clients and new client targets.
- Help generate a higher return on our sales and marketing efforts to produce a larger volume of above threshold clients.
- Cooperating in moving opportunities along the sales process to help achieve closed sales above budget, up to and including closing.
- Take responsibility and accountability for designated clients and projects.
- Help define internal and external expectations and align those to specific deliverables.
- Actively manage marketing investments for measurable results.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Two to five years of sales experience and able to demonstrate success. Track record of procuring leads. Track record of finding, closing and maintaining business including new and existing accounts.
- Current experience working with a sales quota on a monthly / yearly basis.
- Understanding and proven track record working with Salesforce.com or related CRM.
- Sales experience in the legal/business services/translation space is desirable.
- Familiarity with the translation/localization industry a plus.
- Business Japanese level and very good English level.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, detail oriented, positive attitude and outstanding problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well with others and independently in a multi-cultural atmosphere.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online on our website.