For the Tokyo office of our customer, a global leader in the provision of Life Sciences translations and related services, we are looking for a:
Sales Executive Japan
Business Development (70%)
- Identifying and exploring new translation sales opportunities in the assigned region
- Liaison, coordination and communication with local/regional/global decision makers to position GTS as their preferred translation provider in Japan / APAC region
- Meet potential clients through local networking circles and referrals from other offices
- Develop relationships and explore possible requirements for translation sales and language related services
- Responsible for calling on and closing sales with new and existing customers, including cold calling an direct marketing activities
- Develop and execute strategies for lead generation, sales, pricing and all other matters related to revenue generation
- Manage sales across assigned territory to reach and exceeds sales target
- Networking in the local /foreign business communities through Chambers of Commerce, Business Networking Circles/Associations, etc.
Account Management (25%)
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships with decision makers
- Liaison with existing clients for contractual matters, including invoicing and renewals
- Monitoring general client satisfaction with services provided. Accountable for client satisfaction throughout the lifecycle of a project
- Solicit additional business and penetrate existing accounts to increases sales of services.
- Work closely with the production team to prepare proposals, submit quotations and process proposals
- Understand the competitive landscape
- Analyze successes and market shares and prepare reports to management on competitiveness
- Report on competitive activities and trends, industry trends and pricing.
- Creation of targeted sales materials.
- Organize marketing events.
- Develop and coordinate sales mailings and presentations
- Represent company at industry events and attend sales events in assigned verticals to generate leads.
- Bilingual in English and Japanese is essential
- 3-5 years relevant sales or translation industry experience in Japan preferred
- Knowledge and experience in life sciences and the corporate sector is a plus
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions
- Can work in a flexible, fast-paced, team environment
- Familiarity with MS Office
- Must be independent, self-motivated and able to work and report to management remotely
- Strong social networking skills required
- Active and organized approach to building and maintaining professional relationships
- Understanding of translation solutions in relation to customers' business is highly desirable but training can be provided
Interested? Please contact email@example.com or apply online.