Our client is a long established industry leader in the provision of the high growth localization/translation and language services. With substantial US business with many corporate clients, covering over 60 languages, they are ready for substantial further growth in the US.
They are looking for senior localization business development talent to spearhead growth and recruit locally in the San Francisco, Boston and Chicago areas. They are prepared to pay great base salaries ($100k+ depending on experience) and commissions. They have marketing in place for the US already. There is additionally scope for appointing one of the senior BDDs as the future General Manager for the US and growing the local operations team.
- Develop new clients through prospecting, qualifying, and closing sales.
- Organize discovery meetings with clients and prospects to understand their challenges, expectations, organizational structure, and other vital information.
- Device best-fit solutions to meet client needs and develop further inroads through geographical and business group expansion strategy.
- Meet given quota in order to contribute to the revenue target of the US branch.
- Manage relationships from all channels to help generate new business opportunities.
- Use the information collected during client discovery meetings, collaborate with with production staff to build client profiles, localization roadmap, and support strategies.
- Work closely with the assigned Project Manager to ensure on-time, on-budget and high-quality deliverables exceed client expectations.
- Ensure proper use and maintenance of sales database.
- Perform workflow design and onboarding for localization services and technology implementations.
- Monitor and communicate project progress.
- Attend industry conferences and specialized networking events to generate leads for the company.
- BA or BS preferred although equivalent experience will be considered.
- 3-5+ years experience in sales and 2+ years in the localization industry.
- English mother tongue level. 2nd language will be a plus but not a must.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Team player.
The package includes 401k and healthcare.
For more information, please contact Inger Larsen (email@example.com) or apply online.