Our client is the world’s leading provider of global information management solutions, head quartered in the UK with over 70 offices across North America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. They are proud of their track record of selecting the best staff in the industry and their business development function is staffed by committed, customer-driven individuals.
In order to grow their global services and technology they are currently looking for Global Program Directors, based in California and Colorado.
To ensure client satisfaction through proactively managing the client relationship and being the trusted advisor of large accounts. The position is a mix between an Operations Manager and an Account Manager role. They will be the leader of the account as well as managing the team of Program and Project Managers.
The ideal candidates will have 5 years + experience in program management or account management in localization industry with experience of handling large, complex projects.
- Ensure that global key accounts receive the exceptional client experience through direct management of the North American operational team as well as providing direction to the global operational teams.
- Collaborate and work closely with operational leaders across Divisions and Network Offices to ensure customer satisfaction and to drive continuous process improvement.
- Drive business review meetings (Kick-offs, QBRs, MBRs, and etc.) for each strategic account.
- Drive internal global team meetings for PMs, technology and network offices.
- Drive client KPIs, internal processes, efficiency, business intelligence.
- Serve as escalation point for clients
- Key measures of success
- Customer satisfaction
- Account growth
- Account profitability
Skills and Experience
- Experience of people management, preferably managing global teams from different countries and GEOs.
- Advanced written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of all aspects of localization process including software engineering, DTP, graphics, translation, testing, internationalization, multimedia and extensive knowledge of translation and workflow tools and process
- Proven leadership abilities
- Proven client relationship management experience
- A go-getter, self-motivated, high energy, team player
- Flexibility and the ability to travel
For more information please contact email@example.com