IT Senior Cisco Voice & Data Engineer
Great opportunity for a Cisco Voice & Data Engineer to plan, scope, configure and deploy Cisco voice networks. Drive the design process, working with other engineers to gather requirements and build network typologies & designs. Configure and deploy the appropriate networking technologies as required.
- Planning, designing, implementing and configuring Cisco voice and data technologies
- Implement and design new site deployments as well as new features and enhancements
- Provide Network configurations in OS environments including Linux, Windows and OSX.
- Providing escalation support on VOIP systems, video systems and all trunking integration
- Manage and maintain enterprise voice infrastructure
- Create and maintain documentation for troubleshooting
- Utilise products such as: CVP, CUBE, UCCE, CUC, CUCM, Finesse, etc.
- Cisco VoIP / Unified Communications SIP, Trunking and configuration experience
- Third Level Computer Science qualification and / or Cisco CCNA, CCVP or CCIE certifications
- 5+ years' experience deploying and supporting Cisco Voice and Data technologies in an enterprise environment is required
- Ability to take ownership of projects
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
This is a full-time position offering a competitive salary, benefits, training and performance-based bonuses.
***Candidates MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN IRELAND***