Exciting news! The training team are looking for an experienced person to join us. This is a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, enthusiastic and energetic individual to gain valuable experience.
In this role you will play an active and integral part of the training team, working directly with the team as well as key stakeholders within the business. You will be responsible for supervising and training employees across the call centre, ensuring they have knowledge skills and tools to enable them to perform within their roles.
We are looking for an experienced, outgoing, articulate and professional person to join our fun and fast paced team. We require a dependable and committed candidate who has previous experience of training delivery within a Contact Centre environment.
**Please note that this role is based in Leeds with the occasional travel to Sheffield**
As an Operational Trainer and Designer you will:
- Welcome new entrants to the business and be a point of contact for them during the induction process
- Train, coach and mentor frontline agents on Plusnet products, issues and initiatives
- Utilise appropriate training aids and technology in delivering state of the art, interactive and engaging courses
- Plan and organise training programmes for a specific geographical area or range of courses
- Be involved in training needs analysis and the identification of external courses for own area within unit as part of wider role or for own specialist training area
- Manage the updating and revision of existing content in response to user/technical feedback (bugs and fixes, copy corrections, subject updates, policy changes etc.) including version control
In order to apply you must have the following skills experience and outlook…
- Previous experience of training delivery in Sales and Customer Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required as constructive feedback is a key part of the role when performing assessments
- Ability to confidently deliver training to groups of all sizes as well as on a one-to-one basis
- Coaching and Supervisory Skills
- Excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- PC skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
PLEASE NOTE: This site works best in Internet Explorer 7 or 8, Firefox 3.2 or above, or Google Chrome.
If you are using Internet Explorer 9, please enable the "Display mixed content" setting in your browser via the Security tab in Internet Options to allow you to complete your application.