|# of openings:||1|
The finance function play a pivotal role in not only forecasting and reporting the financial performance of the company but also in driving through cost transformation and margin management initiatives. The role will offer the post holder the chance to really add value to the business through a high challenge and high support approach to working with their business partners.
Acting as a business partner for the Marketing department you will be responsible for controlling all budgets, reporting, analysis and business insight driven activity relating to the Sales, Marketing and Retentions functions for Plusnet.
As Finance Business Partner you will…
· Be the Finance owner of the volumes forecasting process.
· Create and be accountable for the timely, reliable and accurate analysis and reporting of marketing KPIs (both financial and non-financial) and actions resulting from this analysis, in particular marketing costs by channel and weekly reporting of RGUs
· Demonstrate financial performance of marketing spend via econometrics and drive efficiency
· Support CLV by providing financial insight that optimises churn and channel performance
· Be accountable for the marketing budget and drive economic based decision making in Marketing plans for all forms of media
· Be accountable for the month end analysis and ensure risks and opportunities are highlighted to ensure a no surprises culture is maintained
· Maintain a medium term model to demonstrate impact of decisions both short and medium term basis.
· Liaise with marketing teams to ensure you are fully engaged in all activities with the Heads of Marketing as the primary business partners.
· Maintain close links with Commercial Director and team to provide financial support and analysis
In order to apply you must have the following skills, experience and outlook…
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results