Service Team Leader (Leeds)
|Salary:||Starting salary of £23,000 + potential to achieve up to 20% bonus|
|# of openings:||1|
Contact Centre - Team Leader
Sheffield & Leeds
Various shift patterns available
Basic salary of £23,000 package (includes base salary, free lunch, free Plusnet products, bonus) + Perks package
Are you looking for a Team Leader role with a difference? Are you wanting to think creatively, challenge yourself and make the decisions that matter? If you answered yes then we would love to hear from you!
We are looking for leaders with a proven track record in coaching and developing high performing teams to deliver outstanding customer experiences.
Plusnet is a Yorkshire based, award winning Internet Service Provider with a unique brand identity and the proud winners of the USwitch 2017 Broadband Provider of choice award. We are based in the heart of Sheffield and Leeds and our offices have a distinctly friendly and informal feel to them (we know that you can do great business without the suits). It’s a fast paced, vibrant environment and we believe in making a difference, team work and putting the customer first in everything that we do.
Our people are at the heart of delivering Plusnet’s award winning products and services…. that’s why we will support you with extensive training and career development, free staff broadband/product accounts and a flexible employee benefits scheme that lets you take advantage of tax and NI savings on a wide range of top brand name items such as tech products & gadgets, holidays, entertainment and much more.
You won’t be stuck behind your computer - we want you to be visible in the business, leading your team to deliver the best in customer service.
As a Team Leader at Plusnet, you will on a daily basis:
· Take ownership of and drive team KPI performance
· Prep & Plan for meetings and follow up on subsequent actions
· Carry out 1:1 meetings and coaching sessions
· Brief Senior Managers in Operations on performance and daily activity
· Support your peer groups living the “be one team” brand values
· Monitor performance through call observation and KPI adherence
· Undertake people management tasks relating to HR, Recruitment and Operational activity
· Need to understand, implement and communicate key business strategy messages
· Support senior manager population through additional project work
In order to apply we need you to have the following skills, experience and outlook:
· An accomplished coach with a track record of leading and developing successful teams
· Strong interpersonal & communication skills - ability to engage, motivate and inspire people
· Excellent understanding of what a great customer experience sounds like and can coach and develop the team in achieving this goal
· Able to competently articulate business goals, performance requirements and lead the implementation of change
· Driven for success and motivates people to deliver results that balance commercial requirements with customer needs and long term sustainability.
· Decision making and problem solving skills
· Excellent planning and organisational skills
Are you a returning applicant?
|Back to Search Results