We are looking for a bright, ambitious (and ideally ISTQB/ISEB qualified)
QA Engineer to join the team. You will already have experience of software testing, using a range of techniques ideally from an ISP or Telco provider.
As a QA Engineer you will:
- Be responsible for testing, validating and verifying that Plusnet platforms are fit for purpose at all times.
- Follow and pro-actively inspect processes and standards and provide recommendations for improvement.
- Be responsible for reviewing and approving requirements; the creation and execution of test cases; and accurately reporting test status updates
- Inspect and review your own work and that of team members to ensure it meets quality benchmarks.
- Keep up to date with the latest developments in Software Testing and apply industry standards and industry best practices.
- Functional Testing
- System/System Integration Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Regression Testing
- Linux (You need to be comfortable wit h Command Line prompts)
- Windows 7
- LAMP technology stack
- Knowledge & experience of Agile software development
- Website testing
- Backend testing
- The Telecommunications industry
- Selenium / Automation testing
- GIT version control
- Jira / Confluence
- Continuous Integration