Developer Electrics/Electronics (m/f)
- Development of electric/electronic components for modern combustion engines and transmissions
- Project Engineering – concept development for electrical systems, supporting projects from the concept phase through to start of production
- Requirements engineering – clarification of customer and supplier requirements
- Validation – component testing and approval
- Modelling - fit-stretch modelling, simulation and general advice
- Full technical qualifications (university of applied sciences or technology) in electrics, electronics or mechantronics
- Ideally experience with automotive electrics /electronics
- Understanding of electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) an advantage
- Knowledge of relevant EDP an advantage
- Good command of English
- Team working skills; commercial acumen and approach
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 3.429,84 gross/month.
Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.