Quality Engineer (m/f)
- Ensuring the quality of engine components and development projects while maintaining quality objectives and KPIs
- Execution and creation of quality controls, data analysis, test reports and measurements
- Quality assurance for the entire product life cycle from the initial sample through to series production
- Identification and remediation of process weaknesses and quality risks
- Continuous optimization of our quality management along the entire value chain
- Relevant technical edication or studies
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position - ideally in an industrial company or in the automotive industry
- Well-grounded knowledge of quality management and QM methods such as FMEA, APQP, PPAP etc.
- Very good German and English skills
- Independent, proactive working style including willingness for occasional business trips
- Fascination for technical products and great attention to detail
You get an exciting position in an international environment with many interesting benefits. The minimum salary for this position in accordance with the very attractive Collective Agreement for the metal industry is EUR 2.689.94 gross/month. Overpayment is possible, depending on your qualification and experience.