QA/QC Engineer’s role & responsibilities are to establish and implement the Quality Management System in line with corporate HSEQ standards. The duties include but are not limited to the following;
- Identify critical service related products and ensure its compliance to the required specifications and standards.
- Advise on setting up the improvement guidelines for Company Quality Management System to employees. Ensure improvements are implemented and results are feedback to employees.
- Responsible for ensuring that Company Quality Management policy, plans and procedures are implemented effectively and are suitable for the their purposes and use for which they are intended
- Establish Project Quality audit program & schedule and perform the Project Quality Audit within the project organization.
- Develops KPIs and ensures consistency in reporting across Corporate HSEQ Management System
- Identify critical outsource providers and perform Quality audit at their facilities.
- Ensure division’s preventive maintenance process is effective and efficient.
- Ensure that inspection and testing program are in place and implemented effectively
- Develop Quality service plan for the projects and follow up implementation
- Conduct failure mode and effect critical analysis and set a contingency in case of any failure.
- Review and approve contractor Quality documents such as (ITP, PQP, NDT procedures, inspection reports, etc.,)
- Monitoring and supervising the fabrication activities such as pressure vessels, piping, structural steel, etc.,
- Perform inspection activities such as (hydro-testing, lifting, NDT, welding, painting, etc.,)
- Prepare the quality file/package for each job and ensure documentation compliance with client requirements.
- Coordinate the inspection activities with the 3rd party.
- Capable of interpreting international codes and standards, such as ASME, API, AWS with solid experience.
- Awareness of different materials grades and specification such as CS, LTCS, SS, SDSS and alloy steel.
- Capable of performing the technical bid evaluation (TBE) from Quality point of view.
- Capable of performing project audits on the contractors and managing the kick-off meetings.