Minimum Qualification will be:
Age : 30 to 50 years old
Work Experience : 5 Years in Oil & Gas Industry in HSEQ position
Qualifications : NEBOSH
Education: : HSEQ Related Degree
To develop, manage, implement & maintain a cost effective IMS within the framework of the company HSEQ policy & objectives satisfying the requirements & legislation of various national & international directories. Manage the development & implementation of the company’s HSEQ policy and procedures at company’s locations and working sites.
The HSEQ Manager’s role & responsibilities are to establish and implement the HSEQ Management System in line with corporate HSEQ standards. The duties include but are not limited to the following;
· Develop and review on a continuous basis all HSE Program procedures and manual to reflect the HSEQ Integrated Management System, aims and objectives including compliance with 18001 OHSAS and any relevant regulations codes of practice or recognized industrial standard.
· Provide practical guidance, information and assistance to all managers and relevant personnel, on the application and implementation of the company’s Health, Safety & Environment policies and procedures
· Establish and maintain a comprehensive monitoring Program to include all relevant HSE aspects of the Company’s business activities to ensure compliance with, and improvement of, the Company policy.
· Conduct regular inspections and audit of all company sites and facilities and evaluate the level of HSE performance in compliance with the relevant IMS company standards and procedures. Provide recommendations for action and follow up as required.
· Carry out hazard identification and risk assessment of equipment at the design stage, when installed and during operations.
· Planning and taking necessary measures to secure environmental pollution protection on customer, company sites & marine vessels..
· Carry out investigation of all incidents, which have potential for serious loss, within international operations. Prepare accident investigation reports and recommend corrective action and follow up.
· Review all incident report and statistical loss control and safety performance data relating to the company’s activities and personnel.