Job Level : Operator
Reporting To : Production Manager
Subordinates : NIL
Age Requirement : 25 - 35
Minimum Education : Mechanical/Industrial Engineering
Years of Experience : 6 years
Certificates / Licenses : NIL
- Designs machine and machine element as per international standard e.g. API, ASME ASTM, AWS, NFPA, AISI, BS etc. and as per QA procedure of the company.
- Generates concept designs, identifies problems & solutions and delivering detailed designs.
- Supports prototype, product testing, product design timing plans & ongoing production needs.
- Designs calculations necessary to ensure the performance of the product & verify the design by FEA (Finite Element Analysis) wherever applicable
- Produces 2D & 3D models for production with the assistance of the subordinates within the specified time agreed upfront with Senior Engineer & Managers.
- Gets design approval from third party design certification company by submitting FEA (Finite Element Analysis) design data wherever applicable for the machine and machine element as per international standard e.g. AISI, API, ASME, ASTM, AWS, NFPA, BS etc.
- Maintains confidentiality of the design and drawings. Information on design, copies of drawing must not be given to any one including SOP and MSE personnel unless authorized by the General Manager & Senior Engineer.
- Inspect daily products under manufacturing check the products getting manufactured are as per drawings and specifications.
- Continual improvement & implementation of the quality management system ISO 9001:2000
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
- Knowledge of CAD drafting software
- Computer literate-advanced
- Fundamental understanding on HSEQ and customer care
- Knowledge of FEA