Analyst / Programmer 2
(Sr. ABAP CONSULTANT)
Title : Sr. SAP ABAP & Work flow Consultant
Years of experience: 6 to 10
Job Type: Permanent / Contract
Job Location: Al Mansoori, Abu Dhabi
The SAP ABAP Consultant in the AlMansoori is responsible for the design, development, testing & support for ABAP to meet the business needs of AlMansoori group of companies. Working closely with our SAP in-house Functional Specialists to deliver, maintain and troubleshoot and enhance SAP functionality, the ABAP Specialist adds value to the ICT Department through their knowledge of the ABAP & Work flow experience with core SAP modules.
- At least 6-9 years of experience in ABAP with the modules SD,MM,HCM, FI,CO,PS,PP
- Perform code review and single point of contact for all ABAP developments.
- Ability to co-ordinate and interact with multiple teams
- Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies viz. Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smart forms, ALE/IDocs, Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions
- Require hands on building logics for HCM, SD, PS, PM, MM & FICO (Simple Finance)
- Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts
- The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews, testing an implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects
- Assist initial testing of problem fixes, change request, enhancements, and new functionality
- Work with the SAP Functional exports to facilitate incident & problem resolution.
- Work with SAP to resolve software bugs.
- Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research.
- Participate in release upgrade or new functionality / enhancement assessments and make recommendations.
- Perform break/fix analysis and recommend solutions for all business processes.
- Develops technical specifications and works with BASIS and functional experts to complete object development and testing
- May lead and coordinate the work of a small development team
Previous experience as a consultant or a solution architect. 6 years of SAP ABAP configuration with minimum 2 End-to-End S4 HANA Implementations and at least 2 Support Projects
Min. 1 year of Workflow Configuration and development
UI 5 Expertise, with web interface
Experience with and understanding of a Finance shared services center.
Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Strong supervisory, coaching and project management skills
Strong organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
- SAP Certification
- Any SAP Functional Module
- Exposure to Solman & ITIL framework