Job Level : OPERATOR
Reporting To : PRODUCTION MANAGER
Subordinates : NIL
Age Requirement : 25-35
Minimum Education : Secondary School/Trade Certificate
Years of Experience : 3
- Assembly of all mechanical parts on new equipments as per drawings & specifications.
- Test all new equipments and rectify technical problems before final testing with client & delivery.
- Record all data during internal & final testing in the test reports as per quality management system ISO 9001:2000.
- Assist fabrication with installation and preparing mounting brackets of parts on prototype equipment.
- Ensure materials are available well in advance as per drawings, specifications & as per list of BOM. Inform foreman for any short fall in inventory.
- Ensure each task of assembly jobs are completed as per schedule of PPC.
- Recommend store to maintain minimum inventory of items with lead-time.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance as prescribed in the maintenance Procedure as per quality management system ISO 9001:2000.
- Record all preventive and corrective maintenance data & Report defects found during preventive and corrective maintenance to the reporting Supervisor on the same day.
- Conduct House keeping.
- Continual improvement & implementation of the quality management system ISO 9001:2000.
Implementation of safety management system OHSAS 18001:1999 in manufacturing facility
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
Knowledge on Engines, Hydraulics, & Pneumatic controls
Able to read and understand hydraulic schematic and drawings
Good trouble shooting skills and knowledge on servicing of hydraulic equipment
Familiar with Factory Acceptance Test Report and Site Acceptance Test Report