The Workshop Assistant shall perform the following responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Clean Wireline workshop and maintain housekeeping as per HSEMS requirement.
- Dispose waste in designated area as per HSEMS requirement
- Follow workshop Base Supervisor instruction.
- Assist Tool Dresser when required.
- Carry out duties assigned by Workshop Supervisor in efficient and safe manner
- Carry out Wireline Junior Operator job when required by the Base Supervisor
- Maintain proper handling of all equipment specially mechanical and electronic gauges in order to avoid failures.
- Achieving the knowledge of Wireline training level (Technical and Safety).
- Carry out all work activities in a safe manner.
- Follow all company procedures and controls.
- Maintain good housekeeping at work site and accommodation on daily basis.