Strategic Partnership Specialist
|Target hire date:|
STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP SPECIALIST
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation. The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Based in the Beijing office of the Forum, the Strategic Partnership Specialist is responsible for assisting Community Leads in the formulation and execution of engagement strategies for Strategic Partner (SP) companies.
• Support the Strategic Partnership Community Lead(s) in the preparation and maintenance of SP company engagement plans; and support their efforts to initiate, maintain and expand relationships with globally recognized multinational SP companies
• Assist the Strategic Partnership Manager in developing new engagement opportunities and achieving the respective engagement strategy objectives
• Contribute to and fully understand the SP company engagement strategy and ensure mutually agreed SP company needs and expectations are met
• Ensure coordinated and consistent interfaces between relevant Forum colleagues and the SP company
• Provide input to the strategic development of the team, and the SPA role within it, with the objective of increasing the quality and productivity of the function
Duties and Responsibilities
In addition to the tasks and responsibilities outlined below, the Strategic Partnership Specialist is expected to provide exemplary service to all SPs within his/her or other Strategic Partnership Specialists’ portfolios, as needs require.
• Keep abreast of key developments and initiatives of the World Economic Forum to identify new opportunities and inform the formulation and execution of an SP company engagement strategy
• Support Community Lead(s) in a joint strategic engagement planning process that develops mutual performance objectives and critical milestones for a one- to three-year period
• Regularly conduct analysis of the quality and success of engagement, and level of SP company satisfaction; monitor SP company performance, organizational change, reports and related media on a continual basis
• Work closely with other Forum teams to ensure that the Community Lead is kept abreast of relevant Forum initiatives that match SP business priorities
• Coordinate the involvement of Forum personnel, including support, service and management resources, to meet performance objectives and SP company expectations
• Gather and analyse SP company information and statistics to support the Community Lead in creating and executing an engagement strategy; provide relevant business intelligence on SP companies and their executives for key Forum stakeholders
• Ensure SP companies are fully aware of details, processes and procedures related to their engagement, including meeting participation criteria, branding and acknowledgements guidelines
• Organize and prepare relevant materials for SP company virtual and face-to-face meetings
• Maintain SP company engagement proposals, reports, activity records, related debriefings and follow-up
• Understand the Forum invoicing process and commercial and legal requirements of contracts
Qualifications and Skills
• Master’s degree or equivalent from a globally renowned institution
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a relevant field, including significant experience working for/with major Asian companies
• Mastery of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
• Experience with Salesforce a distinct advantage
• Excellent communication skills and command of English, Mandarin Chinese and Japanese, both written and verbal
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.