Accounts Payable Specialist
|Target hire date:|
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will help support the Forum’s Finance team.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage account payables
- Checking invoices
- Invoice approval and follow-up
- Financial and analytical codification
- Invoice recording
- Dues payable management
- Payment proposal preparation
- Supplier and internal stakeholder relations
• Manage travel and expenses (Concur)
- Support staff members with travel and expenses
- Support in basic administrative tasks
- Support with checking travel and expenses entries and bookings management
• Contribute to preparation of monthly/quarterly/yearly financial closings
- Relative balance sheet accounts reconciliation
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor in finance or accounting (Brevet Fédéral)
• 5 to 10 years’ experience in financial accounting
• Excellent understanding of working in a multi-cultural environment ideally in international organizations
• Excellent knowledge in cost accounting
• Strong knowledge of Swiss VAT
• Fluent spoken and written English and French are a must
• Excellent IT commands (MS Office, Financial Force, Concur)
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.