General Services Specialist
|Target hire date:|
GENERAL SERVICES SPECIALIST
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The General Services and Operations team organizes Forum meetings and summits and follows up on General Services projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist executive director on overall logistical and administrative support
• Handle administrative work related to General Services tasks and Forum meetings and summits
• Travel requests and related expense reports
• Follow up on different projects with the line manager (tracking deadlines, assisting in meetings, writing minutes, etc.)
• Help with visa issuance
• Help to follow up on insurance tasks (transport, corporate liability, luggage, etc.)
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in related disciplines and at least five years’ experience in administrative area
• Excellent organizational, priority-setting and time-management skills, as well as a good command of Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, French and German
• Flexible and a team player, with excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, organized and good multitasker
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and challenging environment
• A positive results-oriented, service-oriented attitude
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.