Digital Success Manager
|Target hire date:|
DIGITAL SUCCESS MANAGER
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum is building world-leading digital collaboration platforms, knowledge and data tools, and digital event experiences for our constituents. The Digital Success manager, as part of the Digital Success team, will be a smart, energetic and strong communicator, developing multiple communication and change activities to bring our digital products to both internal and external constituents. He/she will also work with our Product Management team to help us bring digital products and features from conception to launch and beyond.
The Digital Success Manager’s first responsibility will be to promote and create excitement around the digital product roadmap and communicate the products value to the Forum’s internal and external constituents.
Comparable to a product marketing manager in other organizations, the Digital Success Manager will be responsible for leading internal and external user digital adoption of technology applications by developing and implementing a “go to market” strategy in collaboration with product managers.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop, present and implement the digital adoption strategy in collaboration with product managers and engineering leads
• Build a digital-first culture and lead change-management efforts by providing powerful narratives and impactful visual presentations, as well as with giving product demonstrations and webinars for both an internal and external audience
• Articulate all of the outbound tasks necessary to clearly explain the benefits of our digital products and translate them into customer-facing messaging
• Improve digital products by sharing support issues, user feedback and ideas with product managers
• Design and develop instructional and responsive e-learning content related to our products with learning authoring tools (developed internally or externally)
Qualifications and Skills
• Broad intellectual background with a university-level education in business administration or related field within communications and interaction design
• Five to eight years of relevant industry experience in product marketing management for consumer-facing digital products
• Additional industry experience in one of these areas is desirable: feedback management, customer segmentation, CRM, customer experience, web/customer analytics or similar
• Experience with graphic design and rapid prototyping would be an asset
• Customer empathy and an enthusiasm for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
• A solid understanding of technical infrastructure and coding practices
• Salesforce.com experience is a plus, as is familiarity with JIRA or similar issue-tracking software
• Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills
Please apply online and provide us with your CV and a cover letter describing your motivations for applying.