The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum Maintenance team oversees the facility management of the Forum headquarters in Geneva. As member of the team, you will provide support to the staff in the usage of the audio-visual facilities in the meeting rooms and the room booking system (Condeco). You will also support the team in the creation of processes and statistics. You will be required to work closely with the Forum Information Technology teams to ensure constant quality of service.
Duties and Responsibilities
- In-house support for the audio visual facilities in the meeting rooms
- Audio-visual facilities management (troubleshooting, maintenance monitoring)
- Mobile phone inventory management (hardware and lines)
- Second-level support for Condeco room-booking system
- Identify areas for improvement in processes
- Participate in the creation of statistics dashboards (meeting rooms’ usage, mobile phone communication volume, heavy-user listing, etc.)
- Manage the phone inventory (hardware and lines) and relation with the service provider
Qualifications and Skills
- Experience with audio-visual equipment in either corporate or events environment (Crestron, AnalogWay, digital signage, etc.)
- Good knowledge of UCC technologies (telecom, video-conferencing, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and French
- Advanced proficiency in Excel and other MS Office applications
- Some experience with databases and strong interest in IT
- Ability to multi-task and operate effectively with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment; stress management
- Capacity to innovate, apply critical thinking, work collaboratively in a team against tight deadlines and deliver to the highest standards; service orientation
Please apply online and provide your CV and a cover letter describing your motivations for applying.