PROJECT SPECIALIST, GLOBAL HEALTH AND HEALTHCARE INDUSTRIES
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Health team brings together cross-sector leaders from industry, academia, government, international organizations and civil society with the aim of optimizing the mental and physical health of individuals and populations. At present, the team is addressing challenges in health security (preparedness and response to epidemics) and healthy individuals and healthy environments to deliver on population’s health (Shaping the Future of Health and Healthcare).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for ongoing projects related to the System Initiative on the Future of Health and Healthcare
- Coordinate stakeholder engagement in the projects related to the System Initiative on the Future of Health and Healthcare
- Support the coordination of the communications related to the System Initiative on the Future of Health and Healthcare (PowerPoints, newsletters, electronic updates, TopLink, Salesforce)
- Support preparation of project-related events, including: preparing agenda and lists of participants, drafting background and pre-read materials, writing notes and minutes from meetings
- Support working group and steering board calls, including: scheduling calls, preparing pre-reading materials and writing minutes from calls
- Support management of stakeholders involved in the projects: tracking and updating project participants, liaising with teams across the Forum to secure continuous engagement
- Support the Head of Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in managing ongoing Partner relationships, such as sourcing company information, following up queries from Partners, identifying opportunities for engagement, maintaining communications and preparing engagement plans
- Work with teams across the Forum’s global centres to ensure the successful engagement of Partners and Members in Forum activities and events
- Ensure that the relevant calendars, workplans and agendas for each area of work are made available and communicated to the Partner and Members in a timely manner
Qualifications and Skills
- University degree (BA/BSc) in a relevant field (public health, health economics, international development, public policy or social sciences)
- Minimum two years of professional experience in public health and demonstrated interest in public health issues
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent project management, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and service-oriented team player • Able to work in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.