Intern, Work-Life Support
|Target hire date:|
INTERN, WORK-LIFE SUPPORT
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
Part of General Services, the Work-Life Support is dedicated to helping Forum employees in their relocation and integration to Geneva and their work-life balance.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist the work-life balance specialist to answer the various requests via emails
• Provide assistance to newcomers and housing requests from permanent staff
• Work with the work-life balance specialist to develop the monthly newsletter, a relocation checklist and various cultural communications about Geneva
• Research and promote commercial deals for employees
• Coordinate the internal sport activities’ timetable
Qualifications and Skills
• Applicants on a student permit must have the internship as part of a requirement of their undergraduate, graduate, or post-graduate studies programme in public relations, communications or related fields
• Experience in a working environment such as a tourism office or an estate agency
• Excellent level of English and French, both oral and written
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task
• Service-oriented and the ability to handle confidential information
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.
Start date: As soon as possible, for a minimum of three months