Hospitality Services Specialist
|Target hire date:|
HOSPITALITY SERVICES SPECIALIST
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Hospitality team coordinates all World Economic Forum events at its headquarters and around Geneva. The team is also responsible for maintaining a high standard of services (catering, hotel booking, etc.) to Forum staff, collaborators and visitors.
The Hospitality Services Specialist will provide support on daily tasks and projects, working with a strong team spirit to deliver events and maintain the high standard of services at our headquarters.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Organize in-house events and collaborate with relevant teams to ensure timely delivery
• Organize medium and minor off-site events in the Geneva area
• Be the main point of contact for Forum-wide inhouse meeting rooms
• Supervising meeting room, catering and banquet set-up
• Offices material orders
• Organize specific material deliveries for off-site events
• Provide support for major events at the World Economic Forum
• Collaborate with IT and HR teams to help staff joining and leaving the Forum
• Undertake ad hoc project work related to sustainability and TCpos software
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in hotel management, hospitality, travel/tourism
• Multitasking and ability to prioritize tasks in a demanding working atmosphere
• Two years’ experience in a hotel or family office, or as an independent
• Fluent in French and English; another language is a plus
• Fast thinker, organized, flexible, analytic and practical
• Positive attitude and open-minded nature
• Service-oriented, with strong attention to detail; discrete and rigorous
• High level of adaptability in a continually evolving international environment
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.