Project Lead, Digital Transformation of Industries
|Target hire date:|
PROJECT LEAD, DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION OF INDUSTRIES
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the international organization for public-private cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum’s System Initiative on Shaping the Future of Digital Economy and Society Initiative aims to create networks that enable and encourage action to promote the long-term health and stability of digitally enabled economies and societies. As part of System Initiative, the Digital Transformation of Industries project consists of a set of activities that has significantly shifted how business leaders across multiple sectors understand and prepare for digitalization.
Reporting to the Head of Digital Economy and Society, the Project Lead will support key workstreams of the Digital of Transformation Industries project. The Project Lead will also work closely with the Forum’s Industry teams to develop demand-driven insights, tools and cross-industry/private-public collaboration.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with leaders and experts across multiple industries and sectors to identify and define high-leverage insights and tools to manage digital transformation
• Act as catalyst and driving force in bringing stakeholders in developing content, moving from decision-making to defining action plans
• Work with Partner organizations to develop goals and roadmaps with key milestones and expected outcomes
• Strengthen the physical and digital project platform to promote a continuous exchange on digital transformation activities and progress, lessons learned and opportunities for collaboration with Forum Members and constituents
• Track and communicate progress for the core and project communities, through the use of digital interactive space and digital objects
Qualifications and Skills
• Master’s degree or higher; MBA or equivalent
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the private sector, preferably with strategy experience
• Passion for how technology can transform business, business models and industries
• Strong presentation and facilitation skills
• Demonstrated ability to work across different cultures and with senior officials and executives
• Excellent command of spoken and written English; proficiency in other languages is a plus
• Ability to work in a dynamic and flexible organizational structure
• Proficient with recent digital platforms
If you meet these requirements, please apply online.