User Experience Specialist
|Target hire date:|
USER EXPERIENCE (UX) SPECIALIST
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum is building world-leading digital collaboration platforms, knowledge and data tools, and digital event experiences for global leaders and the public. To support this development, we are recruiting a talented and passionate User Experience Specialist, with a solid grasp of design principles and conceptual problem solving. Exceptional skills for gathering user requirements, and collaboratively bringing large-scale concepts and fine detailed micro-interactions into meticulous documentation are necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed
• Annotate wireframes and write interaction specifications documentation
• Support development team with Agile and longer term UX documentation
• Work with product management to determine requirements, articulate user needs, and translate those needs into concepts and elegant interface designs
• Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the product as appropriate
• Communicate end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to developers, testers, project managers, senior leadership and other designers
Qualifications and Skills
• University education in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field
• 3-5 years of experience designing and building products and features for web and mobile, or desktop
• Passion for people-centered design & detailed interaction design
• Visual design capabilities across layout, composition, information hierarchy and colour
• Ability to tell compelling stories about your designs and present your work with confidence
• Strong Experience with wireframing tools (e.g. Sketch, Adobe Experience Design, Axure…)
• Experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other design tools
• Strong communication, collaboration and self-motivation skills
If you meet these requirements, are flexible and a team player, please apply online, including a portfolio or work samples, indicating your specific roles and contributions for each project.