Digital Product Manager
|Target hire date:|
DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
The World Economic Forum, committed to improving the state of the world, is the International Organization for Public-Private Cooperation.
The Forum engages the foremost political, business and other leaders of society to shape global, regional and industry agendas.
The Forum is building world-leading digital collaboration platforms, knowledge and data tools, and digital event experiences for our constituents. To support this development, we are looking for a smart, energetic and finesse-focused Digital Product Manager to join our product team spanning multiple functional product areas (e.g. Knowledge, Events, Collaboration, Engagement, Operations) and channels (web, mobile, email) and to work with our teams of engineers, designers and content managers to help us bring digital products and features from conception to launch and beyond.
The Digital Product Manager will bridge the technical and business worlds, designing services to drive online engagement with our members and constituents and delivering on the World Economic Forum's strategic vision to provide digital products that are recognized best in the industry. Exceptionally clear documentation and communication skills and the ability to thrive flexibly within a complex organization are necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Work with analytics data to define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products and features.
• Define KPIs to collect and analyze, work with the engineering to implement their collection and propagation to relevant teams and systems within the Forum.
• Continuously monitor and track these KPIs. Work with marketing and other internal teams to analyze KPIs to grow the platform and optimize user workflows.
• Identify trends, alert on potential issues and make recommendations on how the platforms can be improved, including (but not limited to) UX, product features, reporting.
• Own A/B testing and experimentation: identify areas for improvements, define methodology and technical requirements and drive experiments to optimize the Forum's platforms.
• Identify additional digital engagement opportunities and help to define overall product vision and strategy.
• Understand both internal (staff) and external (customer) needs and gather product requirements.
• Establish shared vision across the organization by building consensus on priorities leading to product execution.
• Engage closely with other digital product managers to ensure consistency and share best practices, and contribute to the definition and execution of Forum digital engagement strategy.
• Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to enhance user satisfaction.
• Leverage data collected via KPIs and experiments to influence product roadmap, feature releases and business strategy.
• Work with the marketing teams on messaging, positioning and launch activities.
• Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm.
Qualifications and Skills
• Broad intellectual background with a university level education in Computer Science, Mec/Electrical Engineering and/or Business Information Systems.
• 3-5 years of relevant industry experience in product management for consumer-facing digital products.
• Industry experience of digital analytics and data driven decision making for product management.
• Experience working with user tracking and web marketing tools (e.g. Mixpanel, GA, Omniture, VWO, Optimizely).
• Familiarity with JIRA or similar issue-tracking software.
• Design experience including mock-ups and rapid prototyping.
• A solid understanding of technical infrastructure and coding practices.
• Additional industry experience in one of these areas is desirable: online survey and feedback management, customer segmentation, CRM, customer experience.
• Customer empathy and an enthusiasm for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people.
• Fluency in English, with excellent written, digital and verbal communication skills.
• Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
If you meet these requirements, please apply online and provide us with your CV and a cover letter describing your motivations for applying.