Short Term Planning Manager
(Based in Budapest)
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
To plan all maintenance events (Scheduled and Unscheduled) up to C Check level. Liaison with Maintenance Repair Organization [MRO’s], Aircraft on Ground [AOG] Desk, Operation Control Center [OCC] and Maintenance Control Center [MCC] to ensure all requirements are in place for the performance of the maintenance actions. Managing the Team of (hc) people on a daily basis and oversight performance to deliver a robust and effective maintenance planning service to the airline.
- Managing and approve work up to and including A-checks maintenance , including internal work orders, Engineering orders for modification, deferred final repairs, Life Limited Parts [LLP] changes, rectification of defects before due limit;
- Preparation and managing of deferred items rectification with contracted maintenance organizations;
- Supporting Wizz Air technical representative work at Maintenance Organization, performing the C Check organization and participate on regular short term planning duties;
- Tracking of deviations from Maintenance Program;
- Reconciliation of maintenance planning with Scheduling
- Cooperation and liaison with MCC, Long Term Planning [LTP] in order to on-time on time Works.
- Cooperation and communication with maintenance providers to ensure pro-active, stable and reliable maintenance services
- Follow applicable requirements of Safety Management System [SMS] i.a.w. Section 4 of Organization Management Manual [OMM].
- Discuss with the Scheduling team to make sure the proposed programs allows proper maintenance standards to be kept and achieved
- Covers team work and team leadership when working in both internal and external teams or projects
- Providing leadership and direction for the team
- Taking care of the development of the skills and knowledge of others in the team
- Coaching and appraising individuals
- Liaising with others both within and outside the corporation
- Effective communication as conveying information in the most appropriate format and explaining complex or detailed information
- People and operational management of the team on a daily basis.
- University Degree;
- Airbus Maintenance Experience preferred but not mandatory [Training will be provided];
- Minimum 5 Years’ Experience as a Planner or 10 Years’ aviation experience;
- Good Knowledge of Planning preferably Aircraft maintenance but not mandatory [Training will be provided];
- Ability to work under pressure and take timely decisions;
- Organized, proactive and with previous team lead experience preferred;
- Effective Communicator to deal with internal and external requirements;
- Fluent English knowledge;
- AMOS Software Experience preferred.