Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members with insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment and lifestyle experiences. For almost 20 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is hiring a Marketing Assistant to support the team with acquisition/retention marketing, brand partnerships, social media and events. This is a great opportunity for a hungry marketer to be exposed to a range of disciplines.
The marketing team evangelise the Travelzoo brand and support our position as the world’s leading publisher of travel and entertainment deals. In this position you’ll have the opportunity to learn fast and develop your marketing career.
- Acquisition/retention campaign management and optimisation
- Reporting on daily performance and creating weekly management reports
- Uploading campaign creative and creation of banners, native and social ads
- Management of deal inventory for content syndication to third-party websites
- Creating tracking URLs and pixel implementation
- Run competitor analysis using various tools to spot opportunities
- Help to optimise posts across Facebook and Instagram to drive organic reach
- Co-ordinate social media influencer campaigns and measurement
- Involvement in conversion rate optimisation of pages by running A/B testing
- Help to run member focus groups and exclusive member events
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Able to work independently and within a team
- Numerate and logical thinker
- Able to juggle multiple projects
- Experience using social media platforms for businesses
- A good sense of humour
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
- Outstanding working conditions and modern offices in the heart of London
If you are a globally minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!