Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members with insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our finger on the pulse of outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For almost 20 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is seeking an Assistant Producer to be based in either our London or Manchester office. This person will be responsible searching, evaluating and editorial preparation of deals offered in our Travelzoo newsletters and website. The candidate will be responsible for account management and will collaborate with multiple departments to produce deals that inspire and delight our members.
- Source and research outstanding travel deals for Travelzoo’s publications, with the aim of creating exclusive and unique content for our members
- Produce multiple campaigns from start to finish (including monitoring campaign performance, analysing campaign results, negotiating offers)
- Liaise with colleagues in Sales and Publishing on the development of new offers/deals/ideas to increase exclusive Membership
- Identify new and innovative ways to develop creative content in line with the Travelzoo demographic to drive sales
- Work closely as a client team on campaign execution, client relationship and account growth
- Operate autonomously on own accounts and/or assists on larger, more complex accounts
- Liaise with colleagues from European and global production teams
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience)
- Native or equivalent English speaker
- Experience in digital media, writing and account management, including client-facing
- Strong research, writing and editorial skills
- Analytical and numeracy skills – being able to analyse the performance of past campaigns and forecast sales figures and the success of future deals
- Creative mindset – use innovative thinking to present our members with new and exciting content that is at the forefront of the market
- Comfortable working autonomously or in a team environment.
- Confidently works directly with clients and sales in managing campaigns
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend and extra vacation days to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!