Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by one of our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our pulse on outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For over 15 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Manager for our London office. The Sales Manager is responsible for accelerating our growth within the UK online media sector as a part of our travel sales team.
- Develop successful advertising sales relationships within the UK travel industry, both via telephone and in person
- Consultatively sell Travelzoo’s suite of media opportunities
- Campaign on behalf of Travelzoo’s 28 million members worldwide to source the very best travel deals
- Prepare and deliver campaign review presentations to senior manager or director level
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals, through account development and new business
- Work with colleagues globally to ensure that opportunities are fully leveraged and the very best content is secured
- Represent Travelzoo at various industry events
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of media / advertising selling, and is apt to work in a fast paced, high growth work environment
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute online sales strategies for holiday, cruise and transport companies
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation, sales expertise, and negotiation techniques
- Have a tenacious approach to new business and also be able to use analytical skills to achieve longer term account growth
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Knowledge of the online travel/media publishing industry would be an advantage
- Hands-on approach, team player and self-starter attitude round up your profile
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
- Outstanding working conditions and modern offices in the heart of London
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!