Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by one of our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our pulse on outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For over 15 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Travelzoo is seeking one Part Time Assistant Producer located in our Barcelona office who will be reporting into the Head of Publishing.
- Research outstanding deals from travel and hotel businesses including OTA’s (Online Travel Agencies)
- A good level of experience of editing creative content for online publications.
- Write clear and concise copy and explain why the deal is outstanding
- Work closely with Business Development Managers to leverage knowledge and insights into prospective clients’ businesses including attending client meetings
- Assist and cover for the Head of Publishing/Production in periods of leave / absence
- Liaise with colleagues from European and global production teams to ensure content is aligned across European sites
- Professional experience as an online editor or content manager/writer
- Degree educated (or equivalent)
- Native or near Native Spanish language and fluency in English
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under daily and weekly deadlines
- You have a “good nose” for deals and know what's “hot”
- Proactive and self-starter attitude, resourceful, creative and collaborative
- Experience liaising with clients
Knowledge of the leisure / OTA / Tourism industry would be highly desirable
Deep passion for the travel and online technologies
Marketing experience / knowledge would be a plus
Experience crafting compelling social media formats would be a plus
Experience following a style guide and working on content management with the Group Publisher
If you are a globally-minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!