Travelzoo® provides our 28 million members insider deals and one-of-a-kind experiences personally reviewed by one of our deal experts around the globe. With more than 25 offices worldwide we have our pulse on outstanding travel, entertainment, and lifestyle experiences. For over 15 years we have worked in partnership with more than 2,000 top travel suppliers—our long-standing relationships allow us access to the very best deals.
Our sales team acquires the content and negotiates the deals our members love. By studying market research, following industry trends and learning the needs of our members, the sales team develops strategic sales plans, builds relationships within the travel industry and ultimately delivers outstanding deals to our members.
Travelzoo is seeking a Sales Manager, Travel located in our Munich office, which will accelerate our growth within the German online media sector as a part of our sales team.
- Source and develop outstanding advertising sales relationships within the travel industry
- Consultatively sell Travelzoo’s portfolio of online distribution solutions
- Sales focus on Airlines, Cruise Lines, Tour Operators or Destinations
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals, through account development and new business
- Review campaign results and establish long term relationships with clients
- Work with colleagues globally to ensure opportunities are fully leveraged and the very best offer is presented to our members
- Establish strong internal relationships with key departments
- Represent Travelzoo at external conferences and events
- Degree educated (or equivalent experience)
- Proven track record of media/advertising selling or buying
- Ability to plan, develop and execute sales strategies in a fast paced, high growth work environment
- Solid experience in negotiations with senior stakeholders
- Hands-on mentality and ability to work independently
- High communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in German and English
- Background knowledge or studies in tourism management or online media desirable
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Travel perks, including an annual stipend to experience Travelzoo’s deals
- Systematic and individual training as well as promotion through personal coaching
- Entrepreneurial culture with global career development opportunities
- International mentoring programs and e-learning options
- Best working environment in a modern office in the heart of Munich
If you are a globally minded professional who thrives in a collaborative environment and values a meaningful career, then we want to work with you!