OMA Rotterdam is looking for an ambitious Press Officer to join our Public Relations team. The candidate should be an excellent communicator with a deep interest in the media and architecture, ideally with some agency or in house experience.
- Cultivating and maintaining good relationships with members of the press
- Managing press campaigns and generating media coverage
- Organizing building openings
- Creating and disseminating information about OMA, both written and visual, including publications, press releases, and project texts
- Creating content for OMA’s website and social media
- Working closely with colleagues across all levels and departments, to understand fully what is happening within OMA
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A natural social disposition
- Ability to build good working relationships at all levels, internally and externally
- Perfect English is essential and at least one other language is helpful. French, German, Mandarin, Arabic, Korean, Russian, and Italian are particularly desirable.
- Ability to work conscientiously and precisely, often under pressure and with tight deadlines
- An understanding of architecture and the economic and political environments in which OMA operates
- Ability to manage sensitive and often confidential information
- To apply, please use our online application form to upload your cover letter, CV and writing samples.
Candidates authorized to work in the Netherlands are preferred.
To apply, please use our online application and upload your resume, cover letter and writing materials in PDF format.