MPC is one of the world’s leading post-production facilities. We create high-end visual effects and computer animation for the advertising, music, television and feature film industries.
We are currently looking to recruit someone for the Film Budget Analyst role.
Purpose of Job:
• Support our New Business team for financial support.
• Perform cost analysis of film jobs using existing toolset.
• Liaise with senior management to develop new systems for monitoring and controlling all costs on film jobs.
• Provide ad-hoc administrative support to film production department.
• Produce regular cost projection reports and analysis on all film projects.
• Report and forecast all future revenues and film projects.
• Support project managers in preparing detailed cost estimates.
• Controlling, recording and reconciling costs to ensure adherence to cost limits, preparing regular costs and progress reports for management.
• Providing detailed cost analysis on expenditure with in the Film department.
• Providing cost reports for all New Business projects
• Experience in a similar data analysis position
• Strong Excel skills required, preferably to macro level
• Strong analytical and oral and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Information seeking
• Concern for quality