We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design to actual code that will produce visual elements of the
application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation,
taking an active role in building the working application.
In this position you will be working under the supervision of the Production Tools team lead. You will also be working
with the project managers to discuss requirements and to review completed work.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Adapt existing software to new requirements
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Implement and optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Work with other members of the team to ensure consistent high quality of development.
Skills And Qualifications:
- Expert understanding of web mark-up, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing using SASS/SCSS
- Proficient understanding of Linux and git
- Some experience of python (2.6)
- Qualified to degree level in computer science or in an engineering discipline
- Excellent organisation and communication skills