VIP Deskside IT Support Engineer
||Dublin City Centre
VIP Deskside IT Support Engineer required to provide onsite end user support for senior executives. Must have excellent customer service and the ability to effectively interface with senior executives in a professional manner. We are seeking a personable, energetic and enthusiastic engineer who can navigate the technical and diverse challenges involved in supporting senior executives.
- Experience supporting all major Microsoft products including Windows 10, Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, SharePoint, etc.
- Experience in administrating Active Directory, Mobile Device Management (MDM), Anti-Virus, etc.
- Apple product knowledge specifically iPads and iPhones
- Working knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) platform
- Experienced with Active Directory along with excellent understanding of networking and network environments (Wired and Wireless) using enterprise authentication
- Resolves IT issues encountered by senior executives in a timely manner
- Experience with helpdesk ticketing systems, asset management, reporting, and process workflow
- 5+ years’ experience as a top-tiered End User Computing support engineer or similar role
- Third level education or Industry certification
- Proven experience supporting VIPs at a senior executive level
- Excellent English communication skills interacting with senior executives and personal assistants.
- Ability to diagnose and address common issues experienced by VIPs
- Excellent organisational, time management and crisis management skills
- Customer Service oriented mind-set
- Understating of ITIL
|Back to Search Results