IT 1st Level Service Desk Support (French)
IT 1st Level Technical Support – Fluent French Speaker
An industry leading IT Solutions provider is currently seeking a fluent French and English speaker for an IT Service Desk Support position to provide first line remote support.
The position is to support remote users across standard business applications and devices (e.g. Microsoft Office, anti-virus/anti-spam, Blackberry, iPhone, telephony, printers) via email and telephone.
- Fluency in English and French
- Technical Degree desirable
- 1+ years’ experience technical support experience in a service desk environment
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to prioritise and recognise ticket priority
- Ability to empathise with end users and provide consistent feedback in relation to ticket resolution
- Working within agreed SLA’s and KPI’s
- Working well in a team environment and working well on own initiative
- Experience and knowledge of the following:
- Troubleshoot connectivity issues (LAN based and remote access).
- Active Directory user management.
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 mailbox management.
- Other tasks related to supporting the technical needs of users in a business environment.
Those with suitable experience please forward your up to date CV in Word format
***Must be eligible to work in Ireland***
|Back to Search Results