Mobile Phone Repair Operative
Sandyford, Dublin 18.
Fónfix was established in July 1998 and due to continued expansion it opened a new purpose-built repair centre in 1999. We are the largest cellular repair service organisation in Ireland. We have recently increased our repair capacity to twenty thousand handsets per month and our service centre at Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin now houses over 80 staff dedicated to providing an unrivalled excellence in customer service.
Overview of role:
As a Mobile Phone Repair Operative you will be responsible for achieving personal
production targets while maintaining the required repair quality standards.
Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include:
- Mobile Phone Repairs
- Productivity – achieve personal production targets.
- ESD (Electrostatic Sensitive Discharge) - observing all workshop ESD requirements
- Documentation - completed to required standards.
- Customer Satisfaction - completing repairs to the required standard and return within the designated period.
- Technical Queries - handling customer requests for technical assistance.
- Health and Safety - working within required work practices and adhering to company health and safety policies.
- Quality - operate to required company standards.
- General Duties - assisting in workshop maintenance to ensure a clean and healthy workshop environment.
- Collection of repairs from technicians
- Monitoring of repair reports to ensure efficient flow of work
- Testing of handsets on manufacturer approved equipment and using the correct Manufacturer-specified tests.
- Maintaining QA & Final Test fails database.
- Picking and movement of jobs throughout building.
- Collection of repairs from technicians and prioritizing TAT sensitive handsets.
- Monitoring of repair reports to ensure efficient flow of work.
- Reporting issues with equipment and model specific tests to Team Leader /Workshop Production manager
- Picking and movement of jobs throughout building
- Repairing units to manufacturer specifications using appropriate manuals parts and test equipment.
- Working with the QA & Workshop team to ensure daily and monthly targets are achieved.
- Reporting issues with equipment and model specific tests to Final Team Leader/Workshop Manager.
- ESD Requirements:
- Ensure observation of all relevant ESD requirements.
- Maintain all ESD equipment issued to required standards.
Ideally you have been educated to certificate or diploma standard in a relevant technical discipline and you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Electrical Repair Experience essential (6 months - 1 year of experience desired)
- High level of initiative, along with the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent concentration and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, flexible and dependable
- Detail oriented, pro-active and self motivated with excellent follow through
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Can-do, will do attitude
- Team player
Fónua and Fónfix are Equal Opportunities employers