Senior Mobile Phone Repair Technician (In Store)
Instore repair Supervisor
Sandyford, Dublin 18 or City Centre
Fónfix was established in July 1998 and due to continued expansion, it opened a new purpose-built repair centre in 1999. We are the largest cellular repair service organisation in Ireland. We have recently increased our repair capacity to twenty thousand handsets per month and our service centre at Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dublin now houses over 80 staff dedicated to providing an unrivalled excellence in customer service. We are currently working on expanding our team into the retail space and have a number of positions available at both a junior and senior level.
Overview of role:
As an In-store Mobile Phone Repair Operative you will be responsible for achieving personal
production targets while maintaining the required repair quality standards.
Main Responsibilities are not limited to but will include:
- Mobile Phone Repairs
- Manage the flow of repair volume in store and adhere to the set instore KPI targets TAT, Quality etc
- Productivity – achieve personal production targets.
- Adhere to the in store set KPI’s - TAT , repair quality
- Adhere to all manufacture repair requirements including the management of faulty parts return
- Manage parts stock holding on site
- ESD (Electrostatic Sensitive Discharge) - observing all workshop ESD requirements
- Documentation - completed to required standards.
- Technical Queries – Interacting & providing technical assistance to the In-store front end customer facing staff
- Health and Safety - working within required work practices and adhering to company health and safety policies.
- General Duties - assisting in onsite maintenance to ensure a clean and healthy workshop environment.
- Monitoring of repair and spare parts reports to ensure efficient flow of work
- Testing of handsets on manufacturer approved equipment and using the correct Manufacturer-specified tests.
- Reporting issues with equipment and model specific tests to management
- Management of parts returns
- Repairing units to manufacturer specifications using appropriate manuals parts and test equipment.
- Interacting with Instore sales staff
- Reporting issues with equipment and model specific tests to Final Team Leader/Workshop Manager.
- ESD Requirements:
- Ensure observation of all relevant ESD requirements.
- Maintain all ESD equipment issued to required standards.
Ideally you have been educated to certificate or diploma standard in a relevant technical discipline and you will ideally possess the following attributes:
- Electrical Repair Experience essential (3 - 5 years of repair experience)
- High level of initiative, along with the ability to prioritise workload
- Excellent concentration and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and dependable
- Flexible with the ability to support retail opening hours meaning the possibility of evening and weekend shifts
- Detail oriented, pro-active and self-motivated with excellent follow through
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Can-do, will do attitude
- Team player
What we can offer you:
- Attractive performance related bonus
- 21 days of Annual Leave (pro rata for the first year) and increasing with Length of Service
- On the job training
- Career Progression