Job Level : OPERATOR
Reporting To : PRODUCTION MANAGER
Subordinates : NIL
Age Requirement : 25-35
Minimum Education : Secondary School/Trade Certificate
Years of Experience : 5
1. Complies with the safety and environmental requirement of HSEQ for all the activity of SOP.
2. Participate in toolbox meetings, weekly safety meeting & monthly safety meeting.
3. Wear Personal Protection Equipment while working in the sites.
4. Performs fabrication as per drawing & instruction given by foreman & completes all tasks according to the commitment date & time.
5. Perform welding jobs as per AWS Code & procedure.
6. Maintain the Welding raw material with minimum inventory & inform foreman for inventory buildup.
7. Ensure materials are available well in advance as per drawings & instructions in order to complete welding tasks on time.
8. Ensure each task of welding jobs is completed as per schedule of PPC.
9. Conduct Housekeeping.
10. Continual improvement & implementation of the Integrated Management System ISO 9001, ISO 14001
11. Implementation of Safety Management System OHSAS 18001
12. Reports to Foreman for any changes in drawings, and inform to rectify original drawing and design
13. Recommend store to maintain minimum inventory of welding consumable items with lead-time
14. Utilization of time & cost control by maximizing the efficiency & with proper usage of material without wastage
15. Provide clients with customer service as and when required
SKILLS AND COMPETENCY
· Technical education on welding, Gas, stick, MIG & TIG welding process up to 4G
· Ability to read drawings
· 3G Certification SMAW Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Aluminium
· With fundamental understanding on HSEQ
· Knowledge on safe welding