Main Purpose of Job :
- To be the Core Team Member (CTM) in the SAP implementation project for selected modules;
- To format, upload and maintain master data;
- To train and support users in respective modules;
- Analyze data and provide useful reports.
- Acts as a link between the respective BPO and the Implementation SAP consultant;
- Assists in As-Is and To-Be process developments
- Assists / contributes in the Blue Print Development;
- Prepares test scripts along with BPOs and Consultants; test the configuration and gets approval from BPOs;
- Formats the Master Data provided by the Business in the SAP templates and gets it validated by the BPOs / business for upload;
- During cut-over, prepares the data on the template and gets it validated by the BPOs / business for upload; gets the same validated after upload in SAP;
- Maintains the activities required in SOLMAN;
- Prepares end-user training manual for individual processes and trains the power users and end users;
- Co-ordinates the required authorizations for the respective end-users with Basis Core Team Member.
- Any other activities as directed by the Project Manager.
Qualification and years of experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Engineering / Finance
- At least 4 to 6 Years of Work experience including respective business domain and SAP finance or logistics module/s;
Technical & Personal Skills: