Sales Manager, Hotels (m/w)
Travelzoo (Europe) Ltd is the European subsidiary of Travelzoo Inc. (NASDAQ: TZOO), a global Internet media company and trusted publisher of travel, entertainment and local deals. Travelzoo has a global audience of 27 million members.
Travelzoo has operated in Europe since May 2005 and is one of Europe’s fastest growing Internet media brands. Travelzoo’s European media properties, which reach 6 million travel enthusiasts in France, Germany, Spain and the UK, include the Travelzoo Top 20® list, the Newsflash™ email alert service, Travelzoo® websites (http://www.travelzoo.com), the Travelzoo Network™, the SuperSearch™ tool, Fly.com™ and Travelzoo Local Deals™.
Travelzoo’s deal experts, in 26 offices around the world, follow a one-of-a-kind process to source, verify and alert members to the very best travel and entertainment offers.
Based in our Covent Garden Office, the Sales Manager, Hotels will help accelerate our growth within the UK online media sector and have following responsibilities:
- Develop outstanding advertising sales relationships within the UK Hotel industry, both via telephone and in person
- Evangelise on behalf of Travelzoo’s 27 million members worldwide to source the very best Hotel deals
- Sell Travelzoo’s media to include Top 20, website and the Hotel Booking engine
- Meet or exceed quarterly sales goals, through account development and new business
- Work with colleagues in Europe and the US to ensure that opportunities are fully leveraged and the very best content is secured
- Assist in developing deals to be featured on the new Travelzoo Hotel Booking engine
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent)
- The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of media / advertising selling, and is apt to work in a fast paced, high growth work environment
- A proven ability to plan, develop and execute online sales strategies for holiday, cruise and transport companies
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise, and negotiation techniques
- Ability to achieve results while working independently
- Knowledge of the online travel / media publishing industry would be an advantage
- Hands-on approach, team player and self-starter attitude round up your profile
- Experience working with a booking engine sales model
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunity
- Excellent global career opportunities in a high growth company
- Unique travel perk
If you recognize yourself in the profile, please apply online.